Seamless Guest Parking with ParqEx
Guest parking can be a source of stress and inconvenience for all parties involved: property management, tenants, and guests. For property management, guest parking is a vital amenity to offer their tenants but is hard to manage. Easy visitor parking is essential for tenants, whether hosting a girls’ night, a Friendsgiving or having siblings over for pizza and a movie. For guests, nothing is worse than circling unfamiliar blocks, looking for street parking, and ensuring their car will not be towed during their visit. This is where ParqEx steps in! With ParqEx’s top-of-the-line GuestParq, the visitor parking platform provides tenants with the flexibility to not only reserve guest parking for their guests but also deliver options for payment. The host can opt to pay for the guest parking reservation, or after reserving the visitor parking spot, they can send the balance to their guest to pay. In this blog, we’ll explore the ever-present challenges of visitor parking and how seamless guest parking with ParqEx is for tenants, guests, and property management.
The Visitor Parking Challenge
Have you ever hosted a party at your apartment or condo and faced the dreaded dilemma of guest parking? You are not alone. Limited street parking options, strict parking restrictions, and expensive parking facilities can make it challenging for your guests to find a spot nearby that does not cost an arm and a leg. This can lead to delays and frustrations and ultimately disinteresting you from future hosting. ParqEx built their guest parking platform aptly named GuestParq to address this guest parking issue.
How ParqEx Works for Tenants Hosting
ParqEx allows tenants to take complete control of their guests’ parking experience in three ways:
- Host-Paid Guest Parking: For properties that use ParqEx’s GuestParq platform to facilitate all guest parking needs (if your property is not one of these, reach out today & we will get your visitor parking squared away), tenants open up the ParqEx app on their phones and reserve their guests a parking spot on or near their property. Upon making a reservation, hosts can cover the cost of parking for their guests. With in-app payment convenience, the tenants’ guest parking spot can be paid for immediately after booking the reservation. Upon payment, they transfer the information to their guests via text, and guest parking is solved.
- Guest-Paid Parking: Hosts can also let their guests pay for parking. Similar to the previous scenario, the tenant will reserve their visitor a parking spot on ParqEx’s mobile app. After booking a spot, the reservation is transferred to the guest, and they can complete the transaction by entering their payment information.
- Authorized Guest Property Access: As can be imagined, property management certainly does not want unauthorized vehicles on their property. To address this reasonable concern, ParqEx’s GuestParq ensures that every guest parking transaction is initiated or authorized by the tenant. In this scenario, hosts can also authorize visitors’ access to their building. This allows the guest to reserve their parking without the help of their host. This feature of GuestParq is ideal for returning guests such as significant others or family members.
Guest parking doesn’t have to be stressful for property management, tenants, and guests. ParqEx offers a visitor parking solution that simplifies the process, allowing hosts to choose whether they pay for their guests’ parking costs or let guests handle it themselves. Moreover, it finally allows an option for guests to manage their guest parking reservations on their own. With GuestParq, tenants and guests alike can enjoy a convenient, safe, and not overly priced guest parking solution.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) on Guest / Visitor Parking
1. What challenges do resident hosts face when providing parking for guests at apartments or condos? Guest parking at apartments or condos can be challenging due to limited street parking options, strict parking restrictions, and expensive parking facilities. These constraints often result in delays, and frustrations, and might discourage new tenants from wanting to move into the property.
2. What is GuestParq? GuestParq is a guest parking platform developed by ParqEx to address the challenges of guest parking at residential properties.
3. How does ParqEx help tenants manage guest parking? ParqEx offers three primary solutions for tenants to manage their guests’ parking:
- Host-Paid Guest Parking: Tenants reserve parking spots for their guests and can cover the parking costs themselves.
- Guest-Paid Parking: Tenants reserve parking spots, but guests are responsible for the payment.
- Authorized Guest Property Access: Tenants can authorize their guests to access the property, allowing guests to reserve parking spots independently.
4. How can tenants reserve parking for their guests? Tenants can use the ParqEx app on their phones to reserve parking spots for their guests, either on or near their property.
5. If a property doesn’t currently use ParqEx’s platform, how can it get started? If a property isn’t already on ParqEx’s GuestParq platform, interested parties can reach out to ParqEx to discuss the guest parking requirements and have ParqEx customize a guest/visitor parking program for their individual needs.
6. How do hosts transfer parking information to their guests? Upon making a parking reservation and completing the payment, hosts can instantly transfer the reservation details to their guests via text.
7. Can guests reserve their parking spot without their host’s intervention? Yes, with the Authorized Guest Property Access feature, returning guests like significant others or family members can reserve parking spots without requiring assistance from their hosts.
8. Why is the Authorized Guest Property Access feature essential? This feature ensures that property management doesn’t have unauthorized vehicles on their premises. Every parking transaction is initiated or authorized by the tenant, safeguarding property interests while providing flexibility for frequent guests.
9. How does payment work on the ParqEx platform? Payments can be processed conveniently within the app, either by the host or the guest, depending on the chosen reservation method.
FINAL NOTE FOR PROPERTY OWNERS, MANAGERS, & HOA BOARD MEMBERS: Stop pushing off resolving your guest parking problems. With over 10 years of experience providing parking solutions, ParqEx’s GuestParq solution is the best solution in the market for guest/visitor parking. Book a demo with our team, and we will prove how seamless guest parking is with ParqEx.