Enforcement Revenue Collections Module
ParqEx is thrilled to announce the launch of our new Revenue Collections Module within our ParqEx Enforcement Management Platform. This innovative feature is designed to meet the evolving needs of our diverse enforcement company clientele, including property security providers, towing and booting companies, vehicle enforcement agencies, parking enforcement companies, and parking revenue collection agencies across the United States. Learn more about how ParqEx intends to help our enforcement clients and partners with revenue and fee collection efforts with this new revenue collections module.
Key Features of Revenue Collections Module:
- Integrated Payment Processing for Violations/Citations/Parking Notices:
- With this module, vehicle owners can now quickly pay for their parking notices by simply entering the parking notice number via our platform.
- Authorized staff members of enforcement, tow, booting, and security companies can also process payments directly from vehicle owners on-site via in-app payment options.
- Comprehensive Tracking & Fee Collection of Enforcement Activities:
- The module tracks all paid and unpaid notices, citations, violations, boots, tows, etc., ensuring complete visibility into enforcement activities & guaranteeing payment on all citations and violations.
- Fines and fees related to parking can be issued and collected via the app. This simplifies the tracking of outstanding offenses and streamlines the collection of fees.
- Enhanced Reporting and Analytics:
Benefits of Revenue Collections Module:
- Streamlined Revenue Collection: This module simplifies the payment process for vehicle owners and enforcement agencies as it is all within the app.
- Increased Efficiency: Reduces administrative burdens, leading to more efficient management of enforcement activities and more effective allocation of enforcement officers time.
- Improved User Experience: Easier payment methods within the revenue collections module enhance the overall experience for vehicle owners and saves them time.
- Data-Driven Management: Access to detailed reports and analytics aids in strategic planning and resource allocation while simultaneously elevating the security of the property.
Availability & Getting Started:
This feature will be available to all enforcement companies using the ParqEx Enforcement Platform starting November 27, 2023.
Existing users will automatically receive this feature in their next scheduled update. As always, be certain property management, enforcement, and staff are operating with the most recent updates.
For prospective ParqEx users, upon signing up for the ParqEx Enforcement Management Platform, new users will also gain access to this feature.
Although it is a straightforward module, comprehensive training and detailed support documents are available to ensure a smooth integration process for all users.
For more information, training, or support, don’t hesitate to contact our customer support team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 855-727-7391. We’re excited to provide you with a comprehensive and straightforward revenue collections module that will continue facilitating all parking property enforcement. And for property management, ownership, enforcement companies, booting companies, and towing providers interested in ParqEx’s Enforcer app, book a demo with us and we will prove to you that our platform is the easiest way to enforce your parking facility.